This journal is large 14 point print and contains the full text of the original book, with over 90 questions with lined areas to write your answers, and lined pages at the end of each chapter to write notes. The lined areas even has watermarked floral graphics for the doodlers who may want to color them. Get this journal personalized with your name on the cover, and a special note from the author to you on the first page.
This book is a must-read for the Christian who seeks to understand the complete subject of salvation through Jesus Christ, or for any non-Christian to be introduced to salvation by first understanding it. It researches and resolves the ‘great debate’ in the Christian community on Law vs Grace and explains both the details of the old and new covenants. It answers many other questions that many struggle to answer that are key to salvation, a few such as:
- Who is God, and what is his gender?
- Is Jesus the only way to God?
- How has Jesus Fulfilled the old laws (Old Testament) and made them new (New Testament)
- Why was Satan disguised as a snake in the garden
- Why did Satan approached Eve first
- Were there humans on the earth before Adam?
- The role of the woman and the man in creation
And many, many more questions. It outlines in detail God’s plan of salvation by brilliantly placing it on the timeline from the beginning of Genesis to Jesus’ death. It answers the question of how exactly Jesus’ death saves us and it tackles many controversial topics in Christianity today. This book is a great supplement to any discipleship material.